SUITS FOR SUCCESS
We offer our thanks to the many partners who helped to make Suits for Success a success, from 2011-2017. This program is currently on hiatus, because we are seeking a future storage location for Suits for Success:
- Current Need for Suits Storage
- Our suits were formally stored at the United Methodist Children’s Home, 1033 High Street, Worthington OH 43085, but we had to vacate this storage space in July 2017
Suits for Success provides professional attire to current and former foster youth who are preparing to enter the workforce. This program was created in 2011 by the Ohio State Bar Foundation and Ohio foster care alumni.
The success of this initiative reflects the support of many organizational partners, including OACCA, the United Methodist Children’s Home and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
We welcome donations from individuals and organizations. If you have plans to clean out your closet, and stumble across professional clothing that you never wear anymore, please consider donating to Suits for Success..
Donations accepted include:
- Suits, ties, dress shirts, and pants
- Women’s tops, skirts, and accessories
- Purses, scarves, and handbags
- Clothes hangers and racks
Donations are tax deductible.
If you have questions about any of our programs, or desire to get involved, please contact email@example.com