SUITS FOR SUCCESS
We offer our thanks to the many partners who helped to make Suits for Success a success, from 2011-2017. This program is currently on hiatus, because we are seeking a future storage location for Suits for Success:
- Current Need for Suits Storage
- Our suits were formally stored at the United Methodist Children’s Home, 1033 High Street, Worthington OH 43085, but we had to vacate this storage space in July 2017
Suits for Success provides professional attire to current and former foster youth who are preparing to enter the workforce. This program was created in 2011 by the Ohio State Bar Foundation and Ohio foster care alumni.
The success of this initiative reflects the support of many organizational partners, including OACCA, the United Methodist Children’s Home and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
We welcome donations from individuals and organizations. If you have plans to clean out your closet, and stumble across professional clothing that you never wear anymore, please consider donating to Suits for Success.
Donations accepted include:
- Suits, ties, dress shirts, and pants
- Women’s tops, skirts, and accessories
- Purses, scarves, and handbags
- Clothes hangers and racks
Donations can be sent to our fiscal agent:
Ohio Children’s Alliance
Attn: ACTION Ohio
2600 Corporate Exchange Drive, Suite 180
Columbus OH 43231
2019 Suits for Success clothing receipt.
Ohio Children’s Alliance’s Federal Tax ID #: 34-1168205
If you have questions about any of our programs, or desire to get involved, please contact email@example.com