SUITS FOR SUCCESS
Suits for Success provides professional attire to current and former foster youth who are preparing to enter the workforce. This program was created in 2011 by the Ohio State Bar Foundation and Ohio foster care alumni.
The success of this ongoing initiative reflects the support of many organizational partners, including OACCA, the United Methodist Children’s Home and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
We welcome donations from individuals and organizations. If you have plans to clean out your closet, and stumble across professional clothing that you never wear anymore, please consider donating to Suits for Success..
Donations accepted include:
- Suits, ties, dress shirts, and pants
- Women’s tops, skirts, and accessories
- Purses, scarves, and handbags
- Clothes hangers and racks
Donations are tax deductible.
We offer our thanks to the many partners who helped to make Suits for Success during the 2016 Fostering Pathways to Success conference a success.
We are also currently seeking a future storage location for Suits for Success:
- 2017 Need for Suits Storage
- Our suits are currently stored at the United Methodist Children’s Home, 1033 High Street, Worthington OH 43085, but we will need to vacate this storage space mid-July 2017
If you have questions about any of our programs, or desire to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org