Ohio foster care youth and alumni believe that the youth themselves deserve a voice when it comes to their placements, their safety and their futures.
1. We shared testimony during statewide Foster Care Forums.
2. We hosted a virtual forum to continue the conversation.
3. We continue to advocate for GAL accountability and youth voice in court.
4. We are preparing to host cross-training between child welfare and disability serving systems.
5. We will continue to elevate youth voices to ensure that their safety is not risked by the pendulum swing of reactionary politics.